1. What if you lose your mobile phone and Google verification code?
If you forget to back up your private key or QR code, please use your registered email address and then send the relevant information and materials to our official email - email@example.com.
1. Front of your photo ID card
2. Back of your photo ID card
3. A photo of you holding your ID card and an a4 sized white paper written with your billance account, "Reset Google Authentication" and reset date.
4. Account number, registration time and the place of your registration.
5. Recent login locations.
6. Account assets (Top 3 assets with the largest quantity in the account in question and approximate quantity).
After you have provided the information, the customer service team will process it within 24 hours, after which you will receive an email to reset Google. After that, you can use your mobile phone to rebind the new Google verification code. It is strongly recommended that you save your private key or QR code when binding the Google verification code. In case your mobile phone is lost, you can rebind it on a new mobile phone.
2. Do you need ID Verification when withdrawing？
Withdrawal refers to the withdrawal of your digital assets to other addresses (such as a wallet and or exchange). If you do not complete your ID verification, the withdrawal limit is limited to 2 BTC, especially so, within 24 hours; Withdrawal means that you need to complete the rID verification before selling USDT for any legal fiat currency. For the security of your account and assets, it is highly recommended that you complete the ID verification, as soon as responsibly possible.
3. Unable to receive email/SMS verification code?
Unable to receive SMS
Firstly verify whether you have clicked "Send SMS Verification Code". You will need to click the "Send SMS Verification Code" button before triggering the SMS.
This issue may also be caused by the following reasons:
1. Interception by security software (applicable to smartphone users with security software installed).
Please open the mobile security software, temporarily turn off the interception function and then try to obtain the SMS verification code again.
2. Congestion or anomalies in the actual SMS gateway.
SMS gateway congestion or anomalies may cause delay or loss of sent SMS messages, it is highly recommended that you contact your mobile phone operator to verify or try to obtain it after a short while.
3. Frequent Request of Sending SMS verification (Note: SMS verification code is valid within 10 minutes only); It is caused by your frequent request to send SMS verification. It is highly recommended that you retry the operation after a short period of time.
4. Other problems: Your mobile phone is in arrears or your phone storage is full; You may not receive SMS verification code due to poor environment and network also.
If you don't receive Billance's system email after clicking send Email verification code:
1. It may be due to a network delay, we strongly recommend that you wait and check your email again. Our registration verification code is valid within ten minutes.
2. Please check your spam mailbox.
3. Please check whether the registered email address is the one you receive emails from.